Thursday, November 17, 2011

Table Manners

Hmmm....Very soft with a richness on the palate.  Do I smell cinnamon?
A few days ago I wrote about the Cat Cafe craze hitting Japan.  Today I read about a new place that opened called The Mucky Pup.  It's too far for us to visit (London) but maybe the idea will catch on here.  The pub serves food for both dogs and their humans.  Your dog can enjoy an appetizer of Bow Wow Pate and lap at a Mutt-tini.  The pub has been packed with customers and their 4-legged BBF's.  I think a restaurant like this would do great in our area.  There are many places at the Town Center where Linda and Tierney take me with them when they go out to eat, but we have to sit outside and they don't offer any doggie treats or snacks.  There is one place Linda loves called The Bagel Cafe that has an outside patio.  When Jerome is working, he always brings me out some chopped egg, chicken bites or tiny chunks of cheese. If Linda took me to a sit-down restaurant, I would need an extra big booster seat to reach the table though.  Chimmie couldn't go because he would eat all the food on every ones plates in 10 seconds flat.