Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cha-Cha-Cha


It's almost like Linda has the day off after all the classes she did in the beginning of the week. She only has a 10:00 and a 6:30 class today. It's already feels blistering hot and muggy, so I'm not sure about our walks. The middle of her day has to be spent practicing and putting the finishing touches on her routines for work. She has 32 different tracks to learn, 20 of them she starts teaching next week. Is it a cha-cha-cha or a rocking horse? Is the count 2/2 or 3/1? Was that a jab-cross-jab or a cross-upper-hook? I've listened to the music so much I bet I could do the routines. Sometimes there is so much stuff going on in her brain that she does dumb things like tries to open the front door using the car key fob beep-beeper. The other day she made my breakfast bowl but left it on the counter and forgot to put it down so I could eat. I had to remind her I was hungry and did my "Feed Me" cha-cha-cha dance. I could be a model dog if I wanted to. I'll sit totally still and let Linda take hundreds of photos of me. She has even put outfits on me and I still don't move. When I was Toto, I filmed 2 hours with one blooper or retake. Everyone else had do-overs because the messed up their lines or positions, and I never made one mistake. I hope I win an Oscar!