Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday, Sunday



It's looking like it's shaping up to be another amazing day. Sunday is the day Paul comes over to walk us. He loves Chimmie best, but I don't mind because he is the only one besides Taylor who loves Chimmie the most. Last week he took us on the trail, I hope we get to go trail hiking again today. I'll have to show him the way since last week he relied on me not to get lost. Linda might have lunch with her church friends today, or she is going to go get a pedicure after service. (What is all the big fuss about painted toenails anyway??) The rest of the day will be devoted to learning her new routine and a few light chores around the house. The grass needs to be cut again, but Linda always says she does not like to do it the day she gets her pedicure. Sounds like a lame excuse to me. This photo is from Chim's first visit to the dog park when he was a newborn, back when I was bigger then him. It was an Epic Fail!!