Thursday, July 14, 2011

Laughing Baby


Noah has been blabbing on and on about something all day. Plus, he keeps waving at me like he's going somewhere. Now I'm just tuckered out. Keeping guard over a baby is exhausting work. We played with cups and bowls for awhile before Noah had his oatmeal. He ate it just like a big boy. At the end when he was full, he blew some bubbles and spit it out. I got to taste some that landed on Linda's arm, it didn't taste anything like chicken. Since it's still so nice out, we put sunscreen on Noah and went for a long walk. He loves the stroller so much. He sang songs and talked to himself the entire way. Back at home, we played some more and Linda could tell he was getting sleepy. She made his bottle and he drank every drop before falling asleep. Now he's napping on The Big Bed and I'm sneaking in a nap too. I need to be charged up for when he wakes up! (I tried to upload the video of him waving, but for some reason, it's not working. I'm getting an "attempt failed" message. I need Tier!)