Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Leave Me Alone

I wasn't feeling my best this morning.  I did not want to eat any breakfast, and I ignored Linda all morning while she was getting ready.  I'm usually glued to her side no matter where she is in the house.  Chimmie was outside the whole time, so I wasn't being pestered.  I just wanted to sleep alone on the blanket in our den.  When she had a break between classes, I still wanted to sleep and did not feel hungry.  It wasn't until she got home a couple of minutes ago that I finally felt like myself.  I ate all my supper, then wanted to go outside for awhile.  She's about to take her shower and get ready for church.  Since she has to leave a few minutes before 7:00, there won't be time for a walk, so we'll wait until she gets home.  Night walks are the best anyway.  It's so much cooler and there are no bikes, skateboards or busy traffic to deal with.