Thursday, July 7, 2011

My BFF





Like this, Choopie?
Come on, You can crawl! Just move your knees!
Never mind, we'll just play with the bowls.

We had a surprise visitor today. Can you say Yeah! for baby Noah!! Linda was so thankful that she actually had a light teaching day so she could watch him. Gretel will be back before Linda has to leave for her evening class, so we all have plenty of Noah time. As soon as he got here, Linda got out the bowls and lids. He loves those best. Usually, I greet him and go hide. Today, I loved playing with him. He was banging me with the lids, but I didn't mind one bit. Then I was trying to teach him how to crawl. He actually scooted forward about two inches towards me! Go Noah Go! Chimmie had to stay behind the gate. He loves Noah, but he loves him a little too much. He might take a toy out of his hand and run away. Plus, Chim still has not learned how not to jump up, so until he starts showing some manners, he needs to be separated. After we played, Noah and I went for a walk. We only went for 5 minutes because Linda did not have any sunscreen and he kept pulling off his hat. We'll go again later after his nap since it is getting overcast.