Sunday, July 10, 2011

Trail Blazers



It's not like me to wait until almost 6 p.m. to do my first post of the day. I know sooo many of you must have checked a dozen times looking for it. (Seriously, I've had 91 page views today of last night's post. Either 9 people checked 10 times or one person checked 91 times!) Anyway, it's been a hectic Sunday for Linda. Paul came while she was at church and working to take us on our first trail adventure. He didn't even know where he was going, he just let Chim and I lead the way. I walked at least an hour and only wanted to be carried a few times. Chim waded through the streams like a Black Lab. After we came back, Chim left with Paul to go to his house for the afternoon. Poor Paul. I don't think he really is used to Chim's non-stop movement. As soon as Linda picked him up, he fell asleep in the car on the way home and has been napping since. A friend from church came over to get some stuff out of Linda's house, so Chim woke up to see what was going on. Now Linda is getting ready to leave for nursery duty and I'm sure Chim will go right back to sleep. We are both worn out.