Friday, July 15, 2011

Can You Tell I Love Noah??


We'll be heading out for our first walk in a few minutes. Linda had to make me get up today, I just wanted to snuggle in bed and never move. I slept on the baby blanket last night that Noah took his nap on. Linda found one of Taylor's first crocheted baby blankets. When he took a nap on The Big Bed, she put that blanket down on the bedspread before she covered him with his own blanket. I recognize the word "Noah" now. When I cuddled on the blanket and Linda said "Noah's Blanket" I tilted my head and perked up my ears. She is going to wash it today and said I won't be able to sleep on it since it needs to stay clean for him. He'll be coming over every Thursday from now on! Linda only wishes she could watch him everyday, but with her teaching schedule, she would have to take him from gym to gym and put him in the daycare. Although Taylor did that from the time he was 3 months old, it really messes with their naps and schedules and strangers would be watching him. Here he is when he was just a newborn babe. Sweetness!