Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thusday Recap

This has been a whirlwind day for us.  Linda stuck to her plan and got up really early.  She told me that since I am the dog and she is the boss, I had to get up early too!  What?!!?  It wasn't dark out, but it was waaaay before my normal wake-up time.  Actually, once we got walking it was OK.  The weather was still on the cool side and there was a nice breeze.  She tuckered me right out and even Chim seemed tired.  Next, off to get gas for the mower.  Linda waited a bit before she mowed and weed whacked so she would not wake up the neighbors.  Instead, she vacuumed the whole house and scrubbed all the floors.  At 8:30 a.m., she started the yard work.  By the time she was done, she was drenched.  Next, shower and then banking, grocery shopping and a quick bite to eat for breakfast.  She still had an hour before Noah was due to arrive, so she finished cleaning the house.  I was besides myself when Noah came.  He ate his beans and applesauce, then we played for a while Linda folded laundry.  Chim got to go on the stroller walk this time since I went last week.  He did wonderful!  He stayed a few feet behind the stroller and kept perfect pace.  He was like the "after" dog on the Dog Whisperer!  When they got home, we played some more while Linda finsihed folding the laundry.  Noah made his "OK, I'm tired now" sound (he does not cry, he just goes "ee-ee-eeeee".) She changed him, he drank his entire bottle then went right to sleep.  This is our first photo together.  I'm actually almost bigger than he is!