Thursday, July 21, 2011

He Moves!

Hey, Are you for real?
Noah is crawling everywhere.  He has followed me down the hall and into the bedroom.  It's so much fun!  It's so much better than playing with Chimmie because 1) I'm way faster than Noah is  2) Noah does not nip at me or pin me to the ground and 3) He can't jump up after me onto the couch when I want a little break.  This stage is so much better than when he couldn't really interact with me. I'm having the best time yet!  Now he is playing with The Littlest Pet Shop.  Just the cages, dog house and horse pen because Linda is afraid he might choke on the animals.  Chimmie is so missing out.  If he would just calm down a bit, I know he would have as much fun with Noah as I am.  He loves Panther too.  At first I think he thought it was another pet, but them he figured out it was a stuffed toy.