Friday, July 22, 2011

I'll Have the Pink Martini

I'm a very finicky eater, both with my food choices and treats.  Linda will buy 10 different bags of treats, and I don't like any of them.  She was visiting with a kennel on Wednesday to see if it would be a good choice when she leaves for vacation. (Did I even write about that yet?)  The women gave her a little bag of treats as a thank you for stopping by gift.  The cookies were shaped like little turkey drumsticks, just adorable.  I LOVED them.  Now Linda has to find out where they are from.  Speaking of treats, Chimmie and I each got a special chew bone that Linda gave us Wednesday.   Both Chim and I got diarrhea from it.  Chim had another accident last night and I woke Linda up at 4:57 a.m. to go outside.  She fell back asleep and I had to go out again at 6:30.  She can tell it is from the chew bone because the poo is the exact same color as the bone... kind of a reddish brown.  (Or Sienna if you know about Chim's crayon eating fetish.)

This lady makes the absolute cutest dog treats:  http://rovers-rags.com/dog-treats/