Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lazy Bones

Linda had plans to get up extra early to take Chim for his long walk this morning.  She did wake up, but she did not get up.  Instead, she stayed in bed until 7:00.  The entire time she tried to talk herself into getting dressed and walking, but her body was still pretty sore and achy from yesterdays classes.  What if she walked an hour and then did not have enough energy to teach her 4 classes today?  (That's just the laziness talking.  There has never been a time when she was actually too tired to teach, in her mind she is just too tired.) Even if she did get up, there is no way Jose that I would have gone with them.  I have to sleep in as late as possible.  I don't get out of bed until Linda absolutely makes me.  This position is where you will find me most of the day. Now it's 7:40 and it's too late to do any more than 20 minutes before she has to get ready and leave for class.  That doggie treadmill is looking better and better!