Monday, June 16, 2008

Yes, we have no bananas!


One million, four hundred and thirteen thousand bananas, thats how many $372,000 would buy at my corner grocery store. (I did the math myself!) That's a lot of bananas. Two suspicious, very nervous men were pulled over by the cops near the Costa Rica-Panama border. When police found all the money hidden in the car, the men said they were on their way to buy some bananas. I know bananas are good for you, but thats 706,500 bananas each. Maybe they have a pet monkey. Or maybe they were making banana pudding. I know, they probably lost their "appeal" with the ladies and were looking to get their mojo back. The police did not believe the men and took them to jail. I hope they didn't pee-l their pants I wonder if they will try to escape and split. Some horticulturists suspect that bananas were earth's first fruit. Fun fact: The first record dates back to India, where Alexander the Great found bananas in 327 B.C.