Friday, June 27, 2008

KFC Boses Aren't Chicken.....


But they sure are extra crispy. I love chicken. I'm not sure I ever had Kentucky Fried Chicken, but I guess its just like the kind Linda makes for me, except a man named Ken Tucky must cook it. Mr. Tucky took some of his top executives to a golf resort which was really nice of him. Part of the weekend included an exercise to develop trust and leadership skills. Unfortunately it went horribly wrong. 30 KFC managers participated in a"fire-walking" workshop. The executives suffered moderate to severe burns on their feet after walking across burning hot ashes. Twenty-eight people were taken to the hospital to be treated. In all, eleven ambulances responded to the emergency. Humans are really dumb. After the first guy went and blistered his feet, what in the world were the other 29 people thinking who followed him!?! I wouldn't even walk across a hot sidewalk for fried chicken. What do you get when you cross Choopie with a chicken? A hen that lays pooched eggs.