Saturday, June 28, 2008

Burger Surfin' USA




I'm not sure why I'm so obsessed with the 4th of July. Besides our fireworks popcorn party, we are going to make cheeseburgers. (Well, soy veggie burgers for Linda and Tierney.) Yum, Yum, Yum, I can't wait to chow down. We won't be making this 78 1/2 pound monster. Besides 55 pounds of beef that is cooked 6 1/2 hours, it takes 2 large heads of letuce, 15 tomato's, 4 whole onions, 35 slices of cheese, 1 1/2 cups of mustard, 1 cup ketchup and 4 whole pickles. We could make a smaller burger. The worlds smallest burger is even smaller then a sugar pack. That would be just one Choopie Bite. We might want to treat ourselves and try Burger King's $170. made with Kobe beef and a bunch of other expensive stuff. I'll probably end up getting an Alpo-burger patty which would be just fine with me!!