Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Be Faithful in the Small Things


My heart melted when I saw this photo and read the story about an amazing dog named Faith. The pup was born with only 2 legs and the birth mom was actually trying to terminate the pups life because she knew it was not able to survive. A little boy named Ruban was at the home of a friend to look at the litter of pups, just hoping he would be able to take one of the puppies home. He saw a little pup totally underneath it's Mom, almost suffocated. He picked the puppy up and immediately knew that is the one he wanted. He named her Faith, and before long... Faith was standing, walking, hopping, skipping and running. Look at the video and photos on her website: www.faiththedog.net. I wish I could meet her and be best friends. I am thankful that I have all my legs, but I would like to think I would have the heart of Faith if I were in her paws. You can also order her book "With a Little Faith" on Amazon. Maybe Linda will write a book about me by combining all these blog entries: "Life With Choopie" would probably soar to the top of the best seller list.