Wednesday, June 18, 2008

9-Lives


This may seem like a great invention, but I'm not happy about it. I just hope Linda doesn't read this post and get any crazy ideas about ordering one for Chip. One of my "issues" is that I am addicted to eating Chips 9-Lives Tuna or Friskees. I'll spend 15 minutes licking the bottom of the empty bowl just to get the taste of her food. There is something about her bowl though, if Linda adds a little cat food flavor to my bowl, I won't touch it. It just is better from the cats bowl. The new Collar Activated Pet Dish remains closed until a pet with the corresponding collar comes near (wearing a collar similar to those that activate pet doors). The pet dish recognizes the signal from the collar and opens. Just thinking about it gives me the jitters. Snickers will have to pin the cat to the wall and I will pull the collar off Chips neck so I can feed my fix.