Friday, June 6, 2008

I Hope I Don't Need a Cat Scan!


The best doctor in the world is a vet, she can't ask us what is wrong, she's just has to know. Both Snickers and I have to go to the vet for check-ups. I'm not happy about this, and I know poor Snicks is traumatized. Linda wants to find out if his back legs are weak from Lyme disease or if it is just because he is old & crippled. I need to get my brain checked because I have these weird little seizures sometimes. It's scary when it's happening, but after a few minutes... I'm as good as new. It mainly happens when I'm exercising, so it might be just low blood sugar. I better not need any weird tests, especially any involving wicked cats. By the look on this little babe's face, I guess the stethoscope is really cold. My nurse is nice and warms it up for me.