Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"We'll Leave a Light on For You"



With vacation season coming up, people will be looking for places board their animals. I know Linda would never put me in a kennel because there are so many people who love me that would volunteer to watch me. I'm sure she would not think twice about caging Chip Cat though. I can't even believe that anyone would spend this kind of money on kenneling a cat, but some people really are cat crazy. Warm & Fuzzy Cat Boarding in Haymarket, Va. is a Five-Star Cat Hotel. Can you imagine this: Each cat is kept in a 6'x5'x3' condo that come equipped with toys, luxury bedding, thermal heating pads, toys, scratch pad, soft lighting, kitty climbing trees, and baby blankets. The play room has a huge TV with cat video's playing. They even send you emails with daily pictures and updates on your cat. The daily rate is as much as a Motel 6. If you ask me, the top photo would be the perfect place to board your cat. (True story: this photo is off a Japanese restaurants page.)