Sunday, June 8, 2008

If Only Men Were Dogs...


Someone recently told Linda that "all men are dogs." That is so not true. If more humans acted like dogs, the world would be a happier place. For instance, I am always happy to see the people I love, whether they were gone 5 minutes or 5 hours. I'm enthusiastic about every new experience, even taking the trash outside, watering the plants or playing with a squeaky toy. I love being praised when I'm a good girl. A rub or "Choopie is a good dog!" can make my day. I love to play, and if I'm not sleeping, that is my main activity. Don't be afraid to show others how happy you are, being too embarrassed to jump for joy is just wrong. We are super faithful and love you no matter what. We are your best friend and won't judge your actions or think bad about you, ever. See, if men were really dogs then all the women out there would be ecstatic.