Friday, June 20, 2008

Don't Go There


I'm so bummed out. Linda did not take me to work today like I thought she would. She told me the loud music and people running everywhere would upset me. I did help her clean the house though, so I kind of worked with her anyway. She picks up all my toys to vacuum, then I pull them all back out. She gets to pick them up and put them in the toy box, and we do it all over again. I also help her spread the dirty socks all over the carpet when she is collecting the laundry. I know she appreciates that, because she chases me and picks those up too. Sometimes I wait until she is done scrubbing the kitchen floor and then I go number 2 on the peepee pad, but I always miss a little and she gets to do the floor again. Speaking of number 2.... It is good to find other dogs and dog owners blogging. Of course, I'm the best doggie blogger ever, but there are some funny sites out there. Please don't go to this one though. I loved the name, but then I started looking at the photos and I had to immediately stop. Yew!!! It is gross. The sites name is stuffmydogpoopedout and it is just photos people post of things they find in their dogs poo. Way too much information!!