Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pawsitively Happy!


I'm still thinking about that Bozo mayor from Little Rock Who Let The Dogs Out of the shelter because they couldn't care for them. There are over 58 million dogs in the U.S. I don't know the percentage in loving homes, but even if 1 dog is abused and forgotten, it is very sad. Plus, dogs (and cats) consume over $11 billion worth of pet food a year. Please take your pets to be spayed or neutered. There are so many animals just hoping to be adopted. Go to the shelter today and open your heart and homes to the best friend you'll ever have. Make one of us happy and we will give you all the love in the world. (I know there are cats looking for homes too, so I guess if you are one of those "cat people" I've heard about, you can get a kitty. Or.. you can come to my house and I'll give you the cat that lives here.)