Friday, May 8, 2009

Ummmm.......


We had a long stretch of sunshine today, but it is clouding over again. I got to "tie-out" for awhile today while Linda attempted to mow the lawn. It was slow going with her hurt shoulder and painful back, but at least she got the front done. I wasn't hardly even scared of the mower. When it got close to me, I just ran up on the front porch area. I'm a big dog now. I did NOT like Linda's friend Bob banging in the ceiling hanging a new fan though. He was making so much noise that even Chip did not come upstairs. The girls are headed out tonight (without me, boo-hoo) and then late tonight, Taylor has a basketball game. I might get to go to that as long as I stay in my purse. Another exciting day in the life of Choopie. (And isn't that why you read my blog?) I could not find a photo to match my day, so I picked something close.