Friday, May 1, 2009

Oprah, Ellen and Choopie


Right this very minute, Oprah is covering the story I blogged about a few days ago. The Flying Chihuahua and the pet psychic are on her show this afternoon. Oprah must be reading my blog! Any day now I will probably be getting my invitation to appear on her show as her new "what's interesting in the news" corespondent. I am about 100 entries short of 1,000 posts since the start of choopieslife.blogspot.com. Speaking of talk shows, Ellen just celebrated her 1,000 show. Oprah called Ellen to congratulate her, so I bet I'll be getting the call any day now. Oprah will probably put me on the cover of her magazine too, just like Ellen. Or maybe she'll link my blog on her web page! Maybe Ellen will read this and send the booth that blows the dollars around. And then again, maybe pigs will fly too. At least I look like a cover girl, don't I?