Tuesday, May 12, 2009

If You Can't Run With The Big Dogs....


....Ask the Big Dog to run with you! Today Linda and Tierney took me to the dog park in our town. There were a bunch of Big Dogs on the Big Dog side and exactly zero dogs on the Little Dogs side. I ran and explored awhile, but I kept sticking my nose through the wire fence to kiss and smell the other dogs. Linda said I would have been trampled if I went over. All of a sudden a man with a big Rhodesian Ridge Back dog came up to the entrance. These dogs were originally breed to hunt lions in Africa. For some reason, Linda asked the man if he could put the dog on my side for awhile. Rhodie was so gentle and kind to me! We ran and played a little, but he wanted to go run with the big dogs. This weekend I am going to an outdoor art show. There will be lots of little dogs there to play with.