Friday, May 1, 2009

Doh!


I've never eaten a toy before, the only thing I have done stupid was when I ate the cardboard inside the toilet paper roll. Oh, and the time I ate an entire bowl of cat food when Linda was not watching. Wait, I forgot about the time I almost died from eating the steak. (That was totally Linda's fault.) I guess I better count the time I broke into the dog-cookie cabinet and ate so many dog treats my belly swelled up. At least I never ate a toy though. Some kid left a chocolate egg from Easter down where his dog Dixie could get to it. The dog ate the egg, which is horrible enough as it is since dogs are allergic to chocolate. Inside the egg was a toy figurine of Homer Simpson. When Dixie became ill and would not eat, his human took him to the vet. An X-ray showed Homer inside the dogs intestine. After emergency surgery to remove Homer, Dixie is recovering at home. DOH!