Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Tassel is Worth the Hassel


Congratulations Tierney! She is now officially graduated from collage. Tier was one of 6 students who received an Honors medal. The school told her they are going to keep her thesis on file for future students to reference because it was so good. Yeah!! Linda and I covered the front door with a big congratulations sign before she got home last night. For her present, we got her a slew of clothes from JCrew to wear at her new job (when she gets one.) I would like her to stay home full-time with me and be my Nanny. She could walk me every 2 hours, play with me 10 minutes out of every hour, feed me every 4 hours, pet and scratch me all the rest of the time while I sleep, and keep me free from cat attacks. Besides, the pay is incredible. Lots of puppy licks and snuggles with pure adoration and unconditional love.