Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Update


Tonight is Tierney's graduation party at her Dad's. I won't be going, but we are going to have another party here for her. Tier and Linda are going to work on getting the deck in shape and try to find some inexpensive patio furniture on Craig's list. Anyone have any for sale at a good price? Speaking of the deck, today I spent a few hours laying on the deck while Linda cleaned the house. I am getting braver and now stay outside by myself. Linda blocked the steps off the deck so I don't go in the yard. Speaking of cleaning, Tier totally cleaned her room today, it looks amazing. Speaking of amazing, there is a show on TV right now about a hippo who lives with humans in the house. She got swept away from her parents in the river when she was a baby. A game ranger in Africa adopted her 1 year ago. Now the 9-year old hippo is almost one ton. I don't have time to type all the food she eats. Since they are on a game preserve, Jessica leaves the house and goes to live with the wild hippos, then comes in later and lays on the floor and watches TV with her humans. I guess it's kind of like when Chip comes in and plops on the floor! Too funny!