Sunday, May 24, 2009

I want one!



During one of our walks, a guy stopped us to talk to Linda about what kind of dog I was. They talked for a long time about Chorkies and Meagles. He has a Beagle and a Mini Pincher. When they have babies they are called Meagles. Last fall, his dogs had a litter of 7 pups. Each puppy sold for around $800! (That's even more then I cost.) The guy liked me so much that he gave Linda his business card and told us that we can have first pick of the next litter of pups.... for free! The mans main goal is for all the puppies to go to homes where people will love and take great care of them. The puppies are cute. I especially love that they can master cats. Just look how this cat is tamed by the baby pooches. Chip won't be bossing me around if we get a Meagle. I think they look just like a miniature Snickers dog!