Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pet Fiesta


Whew! I am so tired. We went to the big outdoor Pet Fiesta today. There were 1,000's of people and almost as many canines. No joke, everyone kept saying I was the cutest dog there. I was the littlest, that's for sure. It was all very fun and exciting for about the first 15 minutes of walking around. Then it started to get overwhelming and I wanted to be carried in the front pack. Tierney walked around with us for awhile, but she had to go back to work. A man who owns a Newfoundland dog told Linda his dog had poops bigger then me. (I'm sure Linda was super impressed wished she had the guys phone number. ) I'm plumb tuckered out. Linda has 2 different parties to go to tonight so I'll crash on my bed and wait for her. Tomorrow is the 5K Walk for the Cure race. Linda does in every year in celebration for Carol's surviving her brain tumor surgeries. I might go with her, but it will only be in the carry pouch since 10, 000 people are in Washington D.C. for the race.