Saturday, May 9, 2009

S(c)ore




I'm coming up on 1,000 posts pretty soon. There has to be something special, but I don't know what. Maybe I'll have a Choopie-Fan Party and take lots of photos of all my readers. That would be a wonderful 1,001st post! (I hope we have room for all 7 people.) Today has been a laid back day because Linda has had to lay back to rest her back. Yesterday, with both her classes, mowing, cleaning then going to the basketball game it was SORE. Today's classes made it worse. In a little while she is going out to Joelle's house and will be sitting around for another few hours. It's just as well I did not get a walk because it is hot and humid out, not my kind of weather. The good news is Taylor's team won their game by 20 points. We think Taylor scored 30 points! The other team was shocked they were beat by a bunch of kids. This is Taylor when he played in high school. Now he is 6 inches taller and 40 pounds heavier, a beast!