Monday, May 18, 2009

Riding a Toilet?


Linda had a horrible nightmare last night. In her dream she was at the corner shopping center about 1 1/2 miles from our house. She was in a restaurant eating when a tornado started inside the building. There wasn't any wind, things just started swirling and swirling. Tables, chairs and people got sucked into the vortex. She ran out into the parking lot and started running home. Things got worse when a no-water tsunami started. She was fighting the traffic (riding a toilet bowl because someone stole her car) to get back to me when a neighbor stopped her and told her it was too late. An old women was trying to feed me vegetables so the neighbor gave me to a passing Chinese women. Linda started freaking out! When Linda woke up, she held tight and would not let me go. A women outside of Los Angles had a waking nightmare when a 4.7 earthquake hit her home last night. Her puppy had never experienced a earthquake and started going nuts. Some people were watching "Angles and Demons" in a Redondo Beach theater when the ceiling started falling on them. The quake was felt all the way to San Diego. Some people thought it was the BIG earthquake that is predicted to hit the West coast soon. I'm glad we live in a place where there are not tsunamis; earthquakes or tornadoes. Just dangerous cats named Chip who attack me when I'm home alone.