Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Birds


I almost got killed today by diving birds in my backyard. There was a smallish bird fluttering around in the grass. It did not fly away when I got close. All off a sudden, 4 or 5 birds came swooping down screeching at me. I was nuzzling the poor hurt birdie before Linda was able to get to me. Luckily, none of the birds pecked my eyes out! Then, my play date got canceled because Bo's Dad had to spend the night in the ER from an allergic reaction. I hope he is OK. Instead, Linda took me to the Lil' Dog Park. Today there was 8 other small pooch's. I hate to keep blowing my own horn, but I was by far the cutest dog there. Everyone said so, even the owner of the second cutest dog that was a white poofy Maltese. I ran and played for almost one hour. Now I'm crashed on the bed.