Sunday, May 24, 2009

Chip with a Choopie for a Brain....


I am so bummed. Today was supposed to be a big fun adventure for Linda and I. She still says I am not acting 100% normal, so we could not go. True, I did throw-up a little juicy stuff last night. And true, the heat really bothers me. Also true, the festival would have thousands and thousands of people. Until I get my vet check-up, Linda is keeping me quite and relaxed. Jerry is in at an art exhibit selling monkey faeries, monkeys with a lizard for a brain (see right) and frogs with tongues as long as a ruler. We wanted to go and support him, but he totally understood that it would not be best for me to go, or even for Linda to be gone from home that long. Now it is very cloudy and looks like it is going to pour any minute. I hope he is inside! (Leave me a comment if you would like his gallery web address.) I want his next drawing to be a cat with a dog for a brain since that makes more sense than a monkey with a lizard for a brain.