Wednesday, June 19, 2013

When Not Winning is Good

The 25th annual World's Ugliest Dog competition is being held this weekend in California.  I've seen the pictures of the contestants, and I wouldn't have a chance of winning.  If Linda lets my fur grow out and I'm having a particularly bad day; I might qualify though.  When I was little and had a lot of daily seizures, it caused my tongue to hang out sideways most of the time.  For pictures, Linda tries to stuff it back behind my teeth, but it always lolls back out eventually.  That seems to be the common denominator with the winning dogs:  a tongue hanging out and bad hair. 
The Don King look
Do you really have to take a picture right now?
Nobody looks good yawning


There are also plenty of adorable pictures of me. I actually won a "Cutest Chorkie" contest once and got a doggie tee shirt as a prize. And if you google "World's Cutest Chorkie" I have two photos on the first page of hits. That proves I'm not ugly, right?
I wonder what happened to this hat?


Noah + Choopie = Love
My staring role as Toto in the Wizard of Oz