Monday, June 10, 2013

Nevermind


No wonder why the Organic Low-fat TJ's yogurt is so good.  Linda looked at the calorie label today before she ate it for lunch.  It has 34 grams of sugar in just 8 oz and just about the same calories as Cake Batter Sweet Frog.  When something is too good to be true it's because it is.  It might be for an occasional treat, but it won't be in her shopping basket every week.  Guess it's not her new favorite TJ's item anymore. 

Linda tried to put my bed in the hall bathroom last night, but I wasn't having any of it.  I started a low yip, then turned it into a loud bark and finally started shredding the door with my nails trying to escape.  I've had a few overnight accidents on the floor and she isn't too happy.  Tonight she is going to put earplugs in and leave me in there hoping I get used to it. 
"Guarantee I make enough noise that you let me out."
The rain was pounding down about an hour ago and now it's a beautiful sunny day.  Our area is under a tornado watch, so maybe it's the calm before the storm.  She's got classes until 7:30 tonight, so she's praying it won't be happening when she is driving.