Monday, March 9, 2009

With rings on her fingers and bells on her paws....


Facebook really is a great way to make friends. One of my FB friends Sara (not Taylor's Sarah) invited me to a Jewelry party next week. You go to someones house and try on fancy rings, necklaces and drink punch. Then you say "Wow, those earrings make your face look slim" and "That green necklace really makes your eyes pop!" Even if something looks terrible, you still are supposed to say "That ring makes your fingers look so dainty!" Linda said I can go, but I have to stay inside my purse and just look at the gems without playing with them. Linda is going to practice her compliments on me so she is ready. "Oh Choopie, that pearl collar makes you look so much younger." This cute little number is from Nordstroms and cost about $50.