Monday, March 30, 2009

Grandma, What Big Ears You Have...


There is a YouTube video popular right now of this cat giving a baby fox a bath. At first I thought it was cute and adorable. Chip would never take time out of her busy sleeping, sunning, eating, demanding attention, and annoying Choopie day to groom me. After I watched it a second time, I noticed that the cat has her paws around the foxes neck and is holding on really, really tight while it licks it ears. The third time, I noticed that the fox looks pretty annoyed. I think the cat has a death grip on the baby pup. Cats are just mean, but they always make the humans think they are sweet and would never do anything wrong. Chip has Tierney bamboozled, when in reality.. the evil cat terrorizes me all the time. Chip better not try this licking stunt with me. This fox has the exact same ears that I have, maybe we are sisters.