Friday, March 6, 2009

Choopies Crew


J. Crew was introduced to Chi Chi Chalupa today! Linda and Tierney took me to the very upscale J. Crew where Tierney works. Everyone Ooohed and Aaahed over how cute I was. One thing they did pick on was my black "Target" tote that I love to be carried in. Once women said I needed a "Coach" tote, whatever that means. Then everyone (but me) went out to dinner. I was so pooped out that I did not mind being left home. At 7:00, Taylor, Linda and Tierney went up to the church to play basketball and hang out. Sarah went to their brand new house that they closed on today. Tomorrow is moving day! I was hoping Jerry was going to come and get me while Linda worked and helped them move, but he did not get back to us. It will be a long boring day home alone. Linda better give me a long, long walk when she gets home.