Sunday, March 15, 2009

Boss, It's Da Plane!!


Some puppies get tattoos so if they every get lost, the special tattoo will be able to tell authorities who the pooch belongs to. I don't have a tattoo, I have a special computer chip in my backside that has Linda's information on it. Although if someone found me, I doubt they would even try to look for my owner. I am so cute and irresistible that they would want to keep me for their own. Tattooing is kind of scary anyway, I'm glad I have a chip. (not the cat kind of Chip.) Speaking of tattoos, there is now a tattoo artist in London that uses a tiny-teeny needle to tattoo a design in the white part of your eyeball. (Your referring to humans, not dogs. Dogs are way too smart to fall for that trend!) Only one state has outlawed eyeball tattoos so far and that is Oklahoma. Funny that no other states have jumped on the band wagon. Maybe they think their constituents are not dumb enough to want their eyeball tattooed. This girl seemed to think getting the inside of her lip tattooed was a cool idea. In my opinion, it should have said "stupid" instead of "lovely".