Saturday, March 21, 2009

One Tired Pup





I'm so tired I can barely type, but I wanted to post this while it is fresh in my little pea-brain. Today was the most fun I've had in a long time. Jerry picked us up and we went to the Super Pet Expo. There were hundreds and hundreds of dogs and thousands of people all milling around this giant show. Check out the snack and food displays, all for dogs! I came nose to nose with a Great Dane who is 40 times bigger then me... and I growled just to show him who was boss. I got to run off the leash in a playground for little-bitty dogs. Even though I was the smallest, I still showed them all who was boss, until one of those Wiener dogs came in and scared me. I tried buffalo for the first time and it was so good. One vendor tried to sell Linda a chew treat that was supposed to be really healthy for dogs. When Jerry found out what it was made from, we just moved on. (The chew snacks were smoked bull-willies!) After the show, we went for a long hike at the wetlands preserve. I made it around the whole lake without being carried once! Now you know why I am exhausted. I'll sleep well tonight.