Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Purrfect Home


I love where I live. The comfy couches; blankets and pillows are all wonderful. Laying on the carpet in the sun by the sliding glass door... divine. Snuggling under the covers in the big bed... the best ever. If I thought I had it good, a family in Germany built a 1,400 sq-meter park for their pet. It's completely fenced in so their pet can romp and play without being on a leash. How cool is that? Well, it turns out not so cool after all. The pet, which happens to be a full grown leopard (usually about 130 pounds) is being removed by authorities from it's perfect home. I'm sure the zoo that Leopie is being moved to will be way worse then the beautiful park he is currently living in. It's not legal to have wild pets in residential areas. I hope these UGG's are not real leopard skin. They were so popular when they came out, the web page said only one pair would be sent to each household. If you laid this boot on it's side, it would be a purrfect place for me to sleep. How warm and cuddly!