Saturday, March 7, 2009

Chi Chi Sombrero



Jerry finally came back from Mexico. He picked me for an outing today. Hooray! I was so happy to see him. While Linda was at work, Jerry and I went to the wilderness park where there are wild goose and untamed squirrels. Today, the wooden bridges made me nervous so Jerry carried me. After Linda helped Taylor and Sarah move, Jerry bought me back home and gave us the presents from Mexico. Linda collects weird things to put around the living room. She got a Tiki looking totem pole man. My present looked beautiful too. At first I thought it was a chew toy, but it was a real Chihuahua size sombrero. They made me wear it for a photo. I almost had a heart attack from the stress of it all. That was 4 hours ago, I am still recovering from the ordeal. All I can say is that I am super glad I am an American Chihuahua/Yorkie and not full blooded. There is NO way I would wear that hat all the time.