Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ramblings


The weather people are calling for a huge snow storm. The snow is supposed to be deeper then I am tall! How in the world will I be able to take my walks? This poor moose looks like he is having some issues! Our loaner car is a jeep with 4 wheel drive, so Linda can get to work tomorrow. Today's outing to Pet Smart was scary. The adoption dogs were not as nice to me as usual. Big dogs don't know what to do with me. They don't know I am a dog. There were a few who were friendly, but overall.. they were less then accepting. How can they resist my cuteness? I weighed myself on the pet scale and was back up to 5 pounds. The vet is going to be so mad at me! I was down to 4.5 on the last visit. Oh, Jerry sent me an email saying everything is going great in Mexico and he is having fun. He will be back home on Thursday. Our car is still in the shop, no word on if they are going to pay for the repairs. Linda got to watch the babies tonight at church. I love the way she smells when she gets home. Taylor and Sarah move into their new house this weekend. Yipee for them!