Saturday, March 28, 2009

Killer


Finally... I got to take a long walk, and what an adventure it was. One cool thing and one horrible thing happened right before my eyes. First, the cool thing: I met a new dog to the neighborhood. He had the same little peanuts over his eyes like Snicker's did. By that and his coloring I knew he was part Doberman. The other part was all Pitt Bull. He was BIG. And his name is KILLER. Except he did not want to kill me at all. What a sweet new friend. Now for the un-cool thing. I did see a KILLER.. only it was a hawk. It came down in the yard next door and had a small black bird in it's talons. We chased it hoping to free the little bird, but the hawk took off with the bird in tow. Well, at least it wasn't me. (No, Tier is not a killer. It's just that I love this photo and felt like posting it.)