Monday, March 2, 2009

Hedgehog Heaven


We did get about 5 inches of snow, but the main roads are already clear. Our road has not been plowed, but with 4 wheel drive, Linda zoomed right out. Her friend Tom came over this morning and shoveled her walk, driveway and steps. He also de-iced both cars! We baked him 2 kinds of cookies this morning to say "thank you". Of course I did not get to taste them because Linda tells me chocolate is b.a.d. for dogs. Since Linda's morning aerobic classes were canceled, I helped her do some chores around the house. We cleaned the spare bedroom and to my surprise, we found a basket with dozens of my old toys. I forgot all about Mr. Hedgehog. I loved him when I was little. We swapped out my current toys with some of the older ones so it feels like I have all new play things. That makes up for the having to stay inside today and not take my regular walk. I'm walking on cloud 9, I love new toys.