Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunny Sunday


Yowsers! I was really bushed from all of yesterdays adventures. When Linda got up at 7 a.m., no amount of coaxing would get me to come out from under the covers. I was still so tired. Finally, she fed Chip cat and that got me stirring. I must have burned a lot of calories too because I was starving and ate almost a whole carton of Mighty Dog and my new dried buffalo kibble. After church, Linda went over to Sarah and Taylor's for lunch. It was the first time they had anyone over for a meal. Linda said it was all delicious. This is a photo of their new kitchen on move-in day. Taylor's new TV screen is about 9 times the size of our TV. You could see the tendons on the guys legs while they were playing soccer! When she got home, we sunned in the backyard awhile then took a short walk. Time for a nap.