Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TV's for Dinner?

Back in the day Linda told me she ate TV dinners. Each food was in a little compartment and you baked it 50 minutes in the oven. Turkey, ham, salmon, mashed potatoes, green beans, sweat potatoes, corn on the cob, peas, and Brussel sprouts all sound yummy for my tummy. (OK, maybe not the Brussel sprouts.) Even better, cherry pie, apple pie, banana cream pie, applesauce, chocolate, and fruit cake are even more delicious! (OK, definetely not the fruit cake.) Getting hungry reading this? So was I until I read that these are all soda flavors. Jones Soda company makes all these flavors plus a few more: candy cane, dinner roll, licorice (hopefully not the dead cat kind), and Christmas tree. After you try all those flavors you'll need an antacid. Just pop the top of a Jones antacid soda and chug away. All these sodas are supposed to taste exactly like the real thing. Next time you are at a Seahawks game, you can treat yourself to natural field turf, perspiration, dirt, sports cream and sweet victory. I wonder what the sweet victory tastes like? For only $29.99 for a twelve pack, I can get a customized soda from the Jones web site. I was thinking Choopie Poopie, with my photo on the bottle and you can figure out the flavor for yourself.