Monday, July 7, 2008

Lights, Action, Camera!



Ever wonder what we do when you are at work all day? Does Linda even know that Chip jumps the kitchen gate and torments me just because she can? A new wonderful invention called the Tomy Wonderful Shot Camera (what a dumb name) is small lightweight digital camera that clips to the front of our collars. Tomy will take up to 90 photos from your pets point of view. When you get home from work, you can download the photos onto your computer and see what we were up to while you left us alone. My life isn't really all that exciting. Seriously, I just sleep most of the day but can you imagine how much fun it would be to attach it to an outside-cats collar? Let's get one and make Chip spend all day outside. I'll get some great photos for my blog. She better watch out though because cars go speeding past our house. I wouldn't want to see the photo if she doesn't look both ways before she crosses the street. This squirrel did not look both ways and you can see the gruesome outcome. (I didn't know squirrels grew so big.)