Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ewes Not Fat, Ewes Flat


I love any toy that squeaks. I have a frog, 2 monkeys, 1 puppy, an octopus, a butterfly, snake and a lot more. Most sheep are big and fluffy, but this flat as a pancake sheep is a large mat that has 16 squeakers in it. That means I can jump on it and it will squeak! This would so keep me entertained in the kitchen when I'm home alone. I can chew, pounce and squeak to my little hearts delight. Flat sheep seem strange, but they are nothing new. In Turkey a dumb sheep jumped off a cliff and died. As the shepherds watched, 1,500 sheep followed the first. Only the first 450 died, because the rest just fell on the fluffy bodies of their cousins. Many people think sheep are dumb, but that is not true. They recognize each others Baaa's and become friends. Sheep can also recognize more than 50 faces for up to 2 years.